Hello, I'm Andrea. I just turned 16. My birthday was yesterday, that makes me a Pisces. I love writing my own stories online and playing video games like The Sims 4, Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto V and, Mortal Kombat. I have liked that we joke around in English Class from time to time.
Henrik Ibsen was born on March 20th, 1828 in Skien Norway. But unfortunately died on May 23rd, 1906 in Oslo, Norway. Henrik is Nowegian, and his full name is Henrik Johan Ibsen. His occupation was a playwrighter. Henrik wrote many plays/books. He wrote Four Major Plays, A Doll's House, Ghosts and Other Plays, Hedda Gabler and Other Plays and, Digte. Henrik was a studious man. Most studious men have quotes. Henrik's quotes are, "Never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom and truth.", "A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed." and, "A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm.".
All information from biography.com*
No comments:
Post a Comment